The Autel MaxiScope MP408 oscilloscope is a 4-channel motor tester that extends the diagnostic functions of the Autel MaxiSys MS906BT and Autel MS908 Pro, and other scanners. It can be used for measuring and diagnosing almost all electrical and electronic components and circuits of modern vehicles. A high sampling rate (20 MHz) allows you to examine all vehicle buses, including CaN, LIN, FlexRay.
Key features of the Autel MaxiScope MP408
- Ability to work with a large list of vehicles due to support for CAN, LIN, and FlexRay protocols;
- One-click autotuning of timelines and voltages for fast and easy connection and analysis of vehicle systems;
- High-resolution display and reading of vehicle signals for high-quality waveform analysis;
- Always up-to-date database via free software updates;
- The high-strength rubberized casing protects from mechanical damage due to bumps and drops;
- Very user-friendly thanks to the ultra-compact size and low weight;
- USB-powered, eliminating the need for batteries and power cables;
- High resolution reading and display of electrical signals;
- Manual adjustment of measuring parameters;
- Records and plays back waveforms in the following formats: jpg/bmp, MS excel/word;
- Changing color of waveforms;
- An intuitive interface allows easy control of the oscilloscope clock and real-time parameter monitoring;
- Optional feature: Mathematical channel processing.
Scope of Delivery
- MaxiScope Oscilloscope – 1 pc.
- USB cable – 1 pc.
- Shielded test lead – 4 pcs.
- Adapter for secondary ignition circuit – 1 pc.
- Two wiretaps – 1 pc.
- Attenuator 20:1 – 2 pcs.
- Set of 2 big alligator clips – 1 pc.
- Set of small alligator clips – 1 pc.
- Set of 5 needle probes – 1 pc.
- Set of 2 multimeter probes – 1 pc.
MaxiScope MP408 Specifications
- Vertical resolution 12 bit
- Number of channels 4
- Bandwidth 20 MHz
- Accuracy 1%
- Sensitivity from 10 mV/del to 20 V/del
- Input ranges (full range) from ±50 mV to ±100 V for 11 bands
- Input impedance 1 megohm with 22 pF parallel capacitor
- Input type Grounded BNC connector
- AC/DC input mode selectable by software
- Overload protection ±200 V on a single input
- Maximum sampling rate (single pulse)
- When using channel 1 or 2 80 M samples/s
- When using channel 3 or 4 20 M samples/s
- The buffer memory 32 MB, shared between the active channels
- Buffer signals up to 1000 signals
- Timescale ranges from 100 ns/deg to 1000 s/deg
- Additional functions mathematical channel processing, measurements
- Source Any input channel
- Primary triggers Automatic, Repeat, Single, Off
- Secondary triggers rising edge, falling edge
- Operating temperature range +32 to +122°F or 0 to +50°C (+59 to 104°F or +15 to +40°C at specified accuracy)
- Storage temperature range -4 to 140°F or -20 to +60 °C
- Storage relative humidity range 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (including protective rubber pad) 7.48 x 4.52 x 1.49 inches or 190 x 115 x 38 mm
- Weight 5.39 pounds
- Communication with computer USB 2.0 cable
- Power supply via USB connector
What is Autel MaxiScope MP408 Oscilloscope Good For?
The Autel MaxiScope MP408 Oscilloscope is an excellent tool for diagnosing and repairing automotive electrical systems. It can measure AC/DC voltage, current, frequency, and pulse width with up to 4 channels of simultaneous sampling. The MaxiScope also features advanced measurement functions like temperature, dwell angle, duty cycle, and more. Additionally, the built-in graphing capabilities allow you to analyze signals in real-time or store them for later review. All of these features make the Autel MaxiScope MP408 an invaluable tool for any automotive technician or enthusiast.
Related Video: Autel MaxiScope MP408 Unboxing and Installation
The Autel MaxiScope MP408 oscilloscope is one of the best oscilloscopes on the market. It has excellent features and an affordable price tag. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs an affordable, high-quality oscilloscope for their electronics projects or work.