The Siglent SDS1202X-E uses a generation of SPO technology (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope), which provides excellent accuracy of the studied signal, excellent speed, and ultra-low self-noise extended the minimum vertical range of 500 μV / case. A state-of-the-art digital trigger system with high sensitivity has been implemented. The instrument is distinguished by the presence of a co-processor in the hardware, which provides instantaneous high-precision analysis and measurement. This digital oscilloscope features a high-speed signal capture rate of 400,000 oscillograms per second (segmented mode). The FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation) can handle up to 1 million points.
Compact yet ensuring reliable, quality, and accurate capture of any waveforms fed to it, the digital oscilloscope Siglent SDS1202X-E will be indispensable for frequent repair and debugging of electronic equipment.
Features of the Siglent SDS1202X-E Oscilloscope
- New generation phosphor oscilloscope technology
- Low intrinsic noise
- 38 types of automatic waveform measurements
- Support for counting statistics, math operations, logic operations, zoom operations, history, relative measurements
- Mathematical operations on waveforms (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- Hardware high-speed Pass/Fail function
- Large 7″ TFT LCD with 800×480 resolution
- Wide choice of interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, Ext Trigger
- Supports multi-language display and built-in online support
Pros and Cons of Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E
Siglent SDS1202X-E Oscilloscope Specifications
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Number of channels: 2 + 1 with external sync
- Sampling rate: 1 Gb/s
- Maximum memory depth: 14 Mb/channel (1 channel), 7 Mb/channel (2 channels)
- Intelligent mode synchronization: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern, Video
- Vertical sensitivity: 500 μV/del – 10 V/del
- Rise time: <1.8 ns
- Oscillogram pickup rate:
– 100,000 oscillograms/s (normal mode)
– 400,000 oscillograms/s (mode segmented sampling)
- Math operations: Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, FFT, differentiation, integration, extraction of the square root
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation): Handling 1 million points
- Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, Ext Trigger
- Display: 7 inch TFT-LCD (800×480)
- Size: 312 x 134 x 150mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Siglent SDS1202X-E Oscilloscope Package
- Siglent SDS1202X-E digital oscilloscope
- Oscillographic probes – 2 pcs.
- Power cord
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
Is Siglent SDS1202X-E a mixed-signal oscilloscope?
Siglent SDS1202X-E is an oscilloscope that is not a mixed signal oscilloscope.
Do you need to calibrate a Siglent SDS1202X-E?
The short answer to this question is yes. You need to calibrate your Siglent SDS1202X-E. The longer answer can be found in this article.
Is Siglent SDS1202X-E better then Rigol DS1054Z?
Siglent SDS1202X-E is a digital oscilloscope with many features that are not found in the Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope. It offers better performance, better connectivity, and more user-friendly software.
Is Siglent SDS1202X-E a good gift for a ham radio operator?
Yes, the Siglent SDS1202X-E is a great gift for a ham radio operator. It is a high-quality oscilloscope that is perfect for use in the ham radio shack.
Related Video: Siglent SDS1202X E Oscilloscope Review
The Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E oscilloscope is a high-performance, 2 digital channel oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 200 MHz. This is a perfect tool in circuits analysis and signal processing.